A few select demonstrations of Swish-e in action.
- The Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE
- We are now using a special Perl script that interacts with Swish-e to perform an interative search. The search word(s) are first limited to the titles of Web documents. If none are found, it automatically continues on to find the words in the bodies of the documents. Results are also sorted and displayed by server directory.
- The Web4Lib Discussion
- Note the ability to limit to particular time periods, etc.
- Cray Inc
- We use Swish-e as part of CrayDoc, an open source documentation server and search engine.
- SWISHED Example
- SWISHED is a persistent Swish-e server that runs under Apache and mod_perl. This example shows how a CGI script using the SWISH::API can be used to connect to a SWISHED server.