Re: [swish-e] Identity-h encoding to regular text question regarding Swish-e

From: David H. Brown <"David>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:37:49 -0400
Michael, I don’t know; never used an Asian language.

However, I do know how to type “convert identity-h encoding to Unicode” into Google which returned several links (of course), including this discussion forum http://compgroups.net/comp.text.pdf/convert-identity-h-encoding/33551 which referenced a program called Gemini by these folks: http://www.iceni.com/  That program was discontinued but is still available as is its successor, Infix, which also has a server version. Gemini exports PDF to text formats. Might work for you; don’t know; haven’t tried.

Dave

--

David H. Brown

dave(at)not-real.davidhbrown.us