[swish-e] Identity-h encoding to regular text question regarding Swish-e

From: at <Michael>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:46:43 -0500
To Whom It May Concern:

I am currently working on this
project where I am running this program called Swish-e. This is used to
index files. I have noticed that it is only able to index certain PDF
files but not PDF files that are Chinese for example.
 I am using Nitro PDF3 reader to read my PDF files if that makes any difference.
 What
 I would like to know is what would be the best Linux command to use to
convert PDF files that are in Identity-h encoding to regular text files?
 Is there even a way to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 What would I have to put in my swish-e configuration file to index it?

Mike