Re: [swish-e] FW: Question about searching for PDF documents using Swish-e

From: at <Roy>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:48:56 -0700
The 'swish-e -c swish-e.conf' will attempt to index whatever the
configuration file "swish-e.conf" is setup to index. Since that
configuration file doesn't reference the configuration file
"example9.config", it must be in the configuration file referenced here:

IncludeConfigFile swish-e.config

If you don't need "example9.config", comment it out.
Roy