Re: [swish-e] FW: Question about searching for PDF documents using Swish-e

From: at <Michael>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:49:49 -0500
Hello Peter,

How are you doing?

Here is the code that I made to the config file.

#Example Swish-e Configuration file
#Define *what* to index
#IndexDir can point to a directories and/or a files
#Here it is pointing to the current directory
#Swish-e will also recurse into sub-directories.
#But only index the .html files
#commented out by mike 3/19/14 IndexOnly .html

IndexDir .
IndexOnly .pdf
FileFilter .pdf /usr/local/bin/pdftotext "'%p' -"

What would be the best way to search for a pdf within a directory or a word within a pdf directory? What is the correct anchor?

Mike