[swish-e] Question about searching for PDF documents using Swish-e

From: at <Michael>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:52:15 -0500
To whom it may concern:

I would like to use Swish-e to search for PDF documents within a directory or within a database. However I am having some difficulty doing said task.

The version of Swish-e I am running is SWISH-E 2.4.7.

Here is my swish-e configuration file:
#Example Swish-e Configuration file
#Define *what* to index
#IndexDir can point to a directories and/or a files
#Here it is pointing to the current directory
#Swish-e will also recurse into sub-directories.

IncludeConfigFile example4.config

#But only index the .html files
#commented out by mike 3/19/14 IndexOnly .html

IndexDir .
IndexOnly .config .pdf

#Show basic info while indexing
FileFilter .pdf ../filter-bin/_pdf2html.pl

#Define META tags
MetaNames meta1 meta2 meta3

Whenever I run the:

swish-e -c swish.config command (swish.config is the name of my configuration file)

to  index the configuration file I get the following error message:

err: Couldn't open the configuration file 'example4.config': No such file or directory

By the way my PDF docs are in the same directory as the swish.config file.

What I would like to know is what would be the best way to fix this error so that not only does my configuration file index but I am able to search for PDF docs?

Do I need to use the FileFilters command? Bear in mind that this is my first time using Swish-e.

If anyone would be so kind as to assist me with my issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mike