Re: [swish-e] Segmentation fault for query from Perl-API for 2.4.7

From: at <Kruno>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:55:58 +0100
Hi!

I am still searching for the problem, why certain 64bit SWISH-E queries
on my standard Debian 7 lead to segmentation faults.

After sprinkling search.c with debugging output, it seems to be closing
in on the functions uncompress_location_values() and
uncompress_location_positions() in getfileinfo().

I will continue to look into this tomorrow, but maybe someone here has a
good idea until then, on how I can proceed.

My problem index has been reduced to an archive of about 500KB of xml
files, which I could make available on request, in case you are willing
to help me out.

Best
   Kruno