[swish-e] cron stalls

From: Dr Michael Daly <"Dr>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:43:34 +1000 (EST)
Hi
Am wondering if anyone has suggestions here. Since rebooting, swish-e
2.4.7 will not complete its indexing when run via cron, though when
exactly the same script is run via command line, the indexing does
complete nornally:

This is the cron entry:
0 6 * * * /opt/bin/swish-e -S prog -c /path/to/web_2.conf > /dev/null 2>&1

I end up with an indexing file about 35 megs in size instead of about 50
megs. Tried deleting the indexing file, it rebuilt but on next cron run
the problem was present agian. Also stopped and restarted cron.

I wonder if this is something to do with the environmental variables but
cron is being run by the root account ('admin').

Michael