[swish-e] swish 2.4.7 on RaspberryPi(Raspian)

From: at <Frances>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:51:18 +0100
after a complete upgrade to all packages inc GCC from the supplied
version on SDCard dated Oct 2012 to the current release (required over
4hr clock time!) + a fresh install of swish-e from depository  I can
report that 2.4.7 now seems to index correctly - as all libraries +
compiler were updated I can't easily determine which had the error.
I may now try to re-install the latest swish over the next couple of
days having a working base on which to build + will report if any problems
--
Please reply to editor(at)not-real.manxnotebook.com
website www.manxnotebook.com