[swish-e] Question and Who Uses It Page

From: at <lisab>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 03:03:12 -0600
Hello, We've been using Swish on one of our servers but I'm new to
Swish and we will be adding in resume and healthcare policy
information searching capabilities. I'm not familiar with indexing
speed requirements when adding larger data sets and was wondering if
anyone could give me guidelines on how long it may take to index close
to  500,000 new documents? My plan was to try to schedule the indexing
on off peak hours but if I had some idea how long that a typical index
would take with adding in those files then that would be helpful to me
as I try to get up to speed.

Also, we'd be honored as well to be included in the users page.
Company is HospitalSoup.com and we provide Hospital Ratings, Reviews
and HealthCare Information

I also have to learn how to index Power Point documents but that will
be for another night's work. Thank you and your tips are most
appreciated.