[swish-e] indexing error - no useful info

From: at <michael>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:38:30 -0700
 am indexing several directories and get this repeating error.

Error: Expected the default config, but wasn't able to find it, or it
isn't a Dictionary

fresh build of SWISH-E 2.4.7
on slackware 13.37

install directory /usr/local/bin/swish-e

command line:
./DirTree.pl -no_skip worksec/ |swish-e -l -c
/home/swishuser/public_html/sindx.conf -S prog

config file
ParserWarnLevel 1
WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-_.(at)not-real.
IgnoreFirstChar .-
IgnoreLastChar  .-

DirTree.pl is modified only to exclude image files.
have txt, html, pdf, doc, tnef (indexed as default)

The files appear to index OK. I can not identify the error and have
grep'd the source without finding the error string. I would like to
resolve this.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Michael