Re: [swish-e] Return matched text's tag into result

From: at <Peter>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:20:56 -0500
Ander Garmendia wrote on 10/1/12 4:58 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I'm indexing some XML files and I would like swish-e to return me the
> tag where the query matches. Is there any way to archieve this?
>
> Here is a little example:
>
> XML:
> <book>
> <title>the name of rose</title>
> <author>umberto eco</author>
> </book>
>

> $ swish-e -w 'book=rose' -f index.idx
> title
>

> $swish-e -w 'book=eco' -f index.idx
> author
>

> Any help would be appreciated.

There's no way I know of to do this in swish-e.

I have implemented such a feature though, in Swish3:

http://search.cpan.org/~karman/SWISH-Prog-Lucy-0.11/lib/SWISH/Prog/Lucy/Result.pm#relevant_fields

There's currently no feature in the swish3 tool itself to return that list of
matching fields, but if you suggest an interface, I'd be happy to take a stab at
adding it. You can see the usage/options here:

http://dev.swish-e.org/browser/perl/SWISH-Prog/trunk/examples/swish3#L21