[swish-e] Conflict between swishlastmodified and custom date meta

From: at <Timersys>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 23:37:29 -0300
Hi Guys in getting some troubles to index my files and pages when i need to search by date.

On one side im indexing files that uses the swishlastmodified meta for the date.
On other side my web pages dynamically generated uses a custom meta called page_date.

Problem is that the web pages also store the swishlastmodified meta so when i try to search limiting by a date i get more results that i wanted. page_date its manually set up by my users in the backend but of course swishlastmodified show last time content changed so i get in trouble as they are different dates and both exist for the page

My question is that is there is a way to NOT store swishlastmodified for normal pages and only use it on files (pdf , doc , etc) .If this is possible it will solve my problem.

Regards,
Damian Logghe