Re: [swish-e] searching individual mailman list archives with swish-e

From: at <Jason>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:53:21 -0500
Hello,
Ok, I've finally gotten around to tackling this.  I have another question.
As I mentioned earlier, this server has around 200 lists.  Do I need to
generate a separte swish.cgi and swishcgi.conf file for each list?  I'm
wondering if there is a way to pass the name of the list to one central
swish.cgi and then have it use the appropriate index.
   Sorry for the newbie questions.  I'm fairly new to perl and haven't
use swish-e before.
Thanks!