Re: [swish-e] Who uses Swish-e & a question

From: at <François>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:58:46 +0200
> Get them from your web server's log files. Or (better) add some code to
> your search script to log the search terms separately. We do this to let
> us add a search cloud pop-up of the top ten most recently-searched terms.

Mmm good idea, but that's not what I want to do. I want to propose the
most popular keywords from my content, not from the searches ! And those
keywords are in the index, so I thought there is maybe a way to extract
the most popular ones. By "popular" I mean "keywords appearing the most
often". Sorry if my frenglish is not clear !

François Tissandier
IS Manager
tebu-bio
Tel: +33 1 30 46 39 23
Fax: +33 1 30 46 39 11
francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com
www.tebu-bio.com: the smarter way to buy research products
P Think about the environment before printing this email / Pensez à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail