[swish-e] Indexing zip files

From: Bharatwaj Narayanan Iyengar <Bharatwaj_Iyengar(at)not-real.infosys.com>
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 10:19:58 GMT
Hi All,
Sometime back I had requested from the forum regarding indexing of ZIP files
I was suggested to use the SWISH-E: FILTER . I was unable to implement that.
Could some one please help me using the  tool to index zip files .
I have tried using the help and FAQ  on the site , but could not get any clear pointers

Regards,
Bharatwaj

Infosys e-mail system.