Re: [swish-e] Would you recommend swish-e in this scenario?

From: Judith Retief <JudithR(at)not-real.inet.co.za>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2010 - 05:32:26 GMT
I won't be able to compare with other possible sollutions, but I can tell you what swish-e does for us.

We use swish-e 2.4.7 on close to 3 million HTML articles. One of our index files is 3G. Yes one can see a degradation in speed when the indexes start to get large, but we're happy with the speed. We don't use particularly wonderful hardware either.