Re: [swish-e] Compiling swish-e on a synology DS210j

From: David Brown <dave(at)>
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 01:33:47 GMT
While Peter Karman is being super-helpful, I suspect he'll hit a limit
beyond which he can only guess what weirdness is hiding in the not-exactly
minimal but definitely nonstandard environment Synology gives us (I have a

I wonder if you might do well to ask at the Synology "modders" forum, too:

While searching for "swish-e" returns no results, searching for "compile"
suggests that there are people willing to help with similar issues.
Dave Brown