[swish-e] swishtitle bug

From: Robert Nelson <rnelson(at)>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2010 - 19:13:14 GMT
I'm running Swish-e Version 2.4.7.

I switched from using Mailman's builtin pipermail  to mhonarc.

I've been tearing my hair out for the last four hours trying to figure out why swishtitle wasn't being set.

I finally tracked it down to the title tag appearing after the meta tags in the header.  If it appears after the meta tags it isn't found.  This is probably a bug in parser.c but I figured someone more familiar with it could find it faster than I can.

I just changed the mhonarc resource to put the title tag first and my problems went away (at least that one :)).  But if someone comes up with a proper fix it would probably save others a lot of grief.

Users mailing list