[swish-e] swish-e - Help with indexing pdfs

From: <pgeo(at)not-real.gmx.de>
Date: Mon Jun 21 2010 - 13:00:34 GMT
Hi @ All,

i´ve a short question again:

first:
when i want to index pdf Files, must the Prog xpdf installed at the Server
from which I start the index or at the Server from which I start the
search in fact the Server where I call the swish.cgi

second:
when I start the Index I got errors like this:

 - Using HTML parser -  (98779 words)
  Document.pdf
Warning: Substituted 2397 embedded null character(s) in file
'/Document1.pdf

and so on ... and i don´t know why.
In my swish.conf I wrote:

IndexOnly .htm .html .php .doc .xml .pdf
FileFilter /path-to-swishe/filter-bin\_pdf2html.pl "%p -" /\.pdf$/

and in my search results are no pdf´s
Do I have to write any more in the conf-file?
Perhaps did somebody have an idea?
Regards
Peter