Re: [swish-e] swish-e - Help with Document-Path

From: <pgeo(at)not-real.gmx.de>
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 09:56:21 GMT
Hi Troy,
thanks for your answer.
I tried with
ReplaceRules replace "/export/customer1/html/"
"http://www.customername/andsoon.../"

Now i get the right DocumentPath in my result, but not in my search-Result
- the first point ...
Her´s my result:
1 pricelist.html - rank1000
Last modified ...
Document Size ...
Document Path: www.customer1/privatecustomer/pricelist.html - that´s right
but the link at 1 pricelist is:
www.customer1/cgi-bin/www.customer1/privatecustomer/pricelist.html

where cgi-bin is the directory where i call swish-e from ...
/www.customer1/cgi-bin/swish.cgi
Did you perhaps any further idea?
Regards,
Georg