Re: [swish-e] Parsing plain text emails to use the subject line as the title

From: Troy Wical <troy(at)not-real.wical.com>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 03:21:27 GMT
On Apr 19, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Peter Karman wrote:

> Moral of the story: until there is an official FreeBSD port package for
> libswish3 (anyone?), best to compile your own perl and use all CPAN, all the time.

THanks for the follow up. My mixture of perl module install methods most certainly appears to be the cause of my problem.  We did get it to run in the end finally, though I've not done anything since then. *sigh*

/me looks somewhere to buy extra minutes in the day

I'll reply again at some point when I can pick this up again.  Thanks again for the help.

Peace, Troy