Re: [swish-e] Parsing plain text emails to use the subject line as the title

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Tue Mar 23 2010 - 04:03:48 GMT
Troy Wical wrote on 3/22/10 9:44 PM:

> The build had a lot of warnings in it, so I am including the output
> from the build. Not sure if they are issues with my system locally or
> not.

looks like arch differences. I likely need to make a pass through to 64-bit-ify
everything. Thanks for the output.

at least all the tests passed.

> Running the index command as previous, produced the same core dump.

gah. well, for now, you can just rm the SWISH/3.pm file on your system to
uninstall SWISH::3, and then SWISH::Prog will fall back to File::Slurp. If
*that* doesn't fix it, then there are deeper mysteries afoot.