Re: [swish-e] Parsing plain text emails to use the subject line as the title

From: Troy Wical <troy(at)not-real.wical.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 06:02:13 GMT
Ok, just now getting back to this.  I just installed SWISH::Prog via
cpan. Then downloaded swish3 from http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/KARMAN/SWISH-Prog-0.42/examples/
  . Version 0.33 was gone by the time I got to this.  I made the file
executable, but when I run it, it fails at line 9. Line 9 tries to
reference the SWISH::3 module, which I am not able to build via cpan
because I don't have libswish3 and libxml2.

This is all running from a BSD box. Debian is more my thing, but I am
getting the hang of ports too now.  But of course, neither of these
two programs are available in the ports directory.  I've been googling
for a bit now and am having a hard time figuring out how to get these
two installed.  Can I just git SWISH-3 from http://github.com/gitpan/SWISH-3
  and then do a 'make' from within the downloaded directory?

Thanks again for the help.

Peace, Troy