[swish-e] Inserting a few html links at the top of swish.cgi

From: Troy Wical <troy(at)not-real.wical.com>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 05:32:24 GMT
A few months ago I posted about converting plain text emails into xml
format so that I could get for functional output in the search results
(see subject line "Re: [swish-e] Parsing plain text emails to use the
subject line as the title"  I am only just now getting around to
trying out SWISH::Prog for that, after Peter Karman's recommendation.

What I am also trying to do though, is insert a few links at the top
of the swish.cgi page. I've tried a couple things, but can't seem to
get it to work. Any thoughts?

Peace, Troy