[swish-e] file size limitations - 2GB

From: Gertjan Hofman <gertjan_hofman(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 17:31:54 GMT
Dear Swish-e'rs,

We have been happy swish users for a number of years now but I have recently run into:

 Writing word data:  89%err: Error writing to device while trying to write 74686 bytes: File too large

which corrosponds to a 2GB limit on my file ./dept.index.temp.

We are using, 2.5.5 so I realize upgrading is the right thing to do. However, I cant find any documentation on whether this limit still exists. Can any one shed light on this (and a possible solution) ?

Thanks

Gertjan