[swish-e] SWISH::Prog::KSx 0.04 released

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Sun Jan 03 2010 - 03:19:29 GMT
I've just uploaded:

  * SWISH::Prog::KSx 0.04
  * SWISH::Filter 0.14
  * SWISH::Prog 0.33
  * SWISH::3 0.04

to CPAN. These releases fix several memory leaks and improve on the support for
the KinoSearch backend in Swish3.

If you haven't yet tried Swish3+KinoSearch, I recommend the combination. I find
the indexing speed to be comparable to Swish-e 2.4.x, with the added benefit of
full UTF-8 support and fully incremental indexing support. Note that KinoSearch
is a Perl package, so Swish3+KinoSearch is a Perl-dependent combination.

If you do use the Swish3+KinoSearch combination, please report back here to the
list with your findings.

cheers,
pek