Re: [swish-e] index file size limit in swish-e 2.4.5?

From: Judith Retief <JudithR(at)not-real.inet.co.za>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 16:49:14 GMT
> LARGEFILE support is a ./configure option. As of version
> 2.4.6 I thought it was detected automatically.
>
> What version are you running? On what OS?

We lost the box on which the swish-e was running (as in 'hardware a mess after electricity cut & UPS failure', not in 'can't find it' :-) I'm busy rebuilding a replacement. So unfortunately I don't have all the details on exactly what we had on it. But I do remember that we had the 2G problem so I thought in rebuilding I should look into the possibility of compiling it with large file support.

We used to have Slackware 10.2 on the box, I think with Reiser but could be wrong. Definitely swish-e 2.4.5.