Re: [swish-e] How swish-e returns PDF's meta description

From: Daqi Li <dli7mar(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 21:07:19 GMT
Hi Peter,

As you said, I used this command line to get swishdescription:
swish-e -w "09" -f /var/www/ast.swish-e -x "%d\n"

and then use perl to get the content of the meta name="keywords" from it. It seems to work fine to me (see the attached screenshot), except the double quote was changed to weird chars. Is there any way to fix it?

Your this line helped me much:
FileFilter .pdf /usr/local/bin/swish-filter-test '-headers -content %p'

What does swish-filter-test and '-headers -content %p' do?
Many Thanks,
-Daqi