Re: [swish-e] How swish-e returns PDF's meta description

From: Daqi Li <dli7mar(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 17:36:54 GMT
I changed 'description' to 'swishdescription' in the .swishcgi.conf file and got the return data for swishdescription as following:

I think this long line contains much more data than I saw. I need the contents of 'keywords' in it. Is there a way to retrieve only the keywords?

Another question, is there a way to run a command line to return this data, so that I can see what is in swishdescription? Something like:

/usr/local/bin/swish-e -w "$keyphrase" -f $index -x ... (or other option)?

Thanks in advance,
-Daqi