Re: [swish-e] Searching for a filename, not contents of a file

From: Chad Kellerman <sunckell(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 20:06:59 GMT
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Peter Karman <peter@peknet.com> wrote:

> Chad Kellerman wrote on 10/8/09 2:57 PM:
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Peter Karman <peter@peknet.com
> > <mailto:peter@peknet.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Chad Kellerman wrote on 10/8/09 2:51 PM:
> >     > Thanks for the link, but I added
> >     >
> >     > MetaNames swishdocpath
> >     >
> >     > to my config file, ran the reindex job, yet I still don't get the
> >     > filename in the search?
> >     >
> >     > Is there something conflicting in my conf file?
> >
> >     I didn't notice anything obvious.
> >
> >     How did you search? You must specify the metaname:
> >
> >      swish-e -w foo or swishdocpath=foo
> >
> > [user@host11]# swish-e -w swishdocpath=sunckell.txt
> > # SWISH format: 2.4.6
> > # Search words: swishdocpath=sunckell.txt
> > # Removed stopwords:
> > err: no results
> >

> > When I indexed with that config options file here are the results:
>
> try indexing a single file, with the various -T options on, to see how your
> doc
> is indexed.
>
> I tried:
swish-e -T INDEX_WORDS_FULL | grep sunckell
 Meta:1 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:1/1
 Meta:10 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:2/1
 Meta:10 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:1/1
sunckell
 Meta:10 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:3/1
 Meta:10 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:4/1
 Meta:1 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt Freq:1 Pos/Struct:2/1

But now I think it has something to do with the extention?

swish-e -w swishdocpath=sunckell
# SWISH format: 2.4.6
# Search words: swishdocpath=sunckell
# Removed stopwords:
# Number of hits: 1
# Search time: 0.001 seconds
# Run time: 0.020 seconds
1000 /safe/Production/sunckell.txt "sunckell.txt" 12

That got it...

Chad

> --
> Peter Karman  .  http://peknet.com/  .  peter(at)not-real.peknet.com

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named
Murray?"