[swish-e] Searching for a filename, not contents of a file

From: Chad Kellerman <sunckell(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 19:14:57 GMT
Swish-e Users,
    I am sure I have a small config issue here but cannot seem to find the
right flag.

My swishe config looks like this:

---------------------<config>---------------------------------------
# Tell Swish-e what to index (same as -i switch above)
IndexDir /safe/Production

# Only index HTML and text files
#IndexOnly .htm .html .txt .java .sh .toc .jsp .conf daemon. .cpp

NoContents .jar .ear .png .war .gif .tar .zip .dll

# Tell Swish-e that .txt files are to use the text parser.
IndexContents TXT* .txt

# Otherwise, use the HTML parser
#DefaultContents HTML*
DefaultContents TXT*

# Ask libxml2 to report any parsing errors and warnings or
# any UTF-8 to 8859-1 conversion errors
ParserWarnLevel 9

# location of index file
IndexFile /var/swish-e/search.index

StoreDescription TXT* <body> 200000

# let's be able to search by mnemonic
ExtractPath mnemonic regex !^/safe/Production/([^/]+)/.*$!$1

---------------------</config>---------------------------------------

I am wondering when I search for a filename in the serach.cgi page, I never
get the results?

For example, if there is a file called  /safe/Production/sunckell.txt, (the
index file is created with the above conf file)

and I enter sunckell.txt in the search.cgi file, I don't get any results.

I would think I would get /safe/Production/sunckell.txt as a result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chad

--
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named