I just want to thank the people responsible for the Windows binaries and installation.
We have been using SWISH-E on our HP-Unix web server for our intranet for the last six or seven years. And it has worked flawlessly. Once I got the configuration tweaked and retweaked and retweaked...
Due to several factors, we are migrating to an Windows web server farm. So I started researching the Windows installation, and got a bit concerned. Especially since any postings were from 2005 and earlier. (And an earlier version of the binary.) I got to a point of where I thought I understood what was going on so I got the binary and Active Perl and started installing on a test platform. Well, I have to say it was stupid simple. It did take me a bit to test the configuration and get the paths set up correctly. In less than an hour I was pulling back results.
So whoever is responsible, thank you.
JJ Keller & Assoc., Inc.
920 722-2848 ext.2754
Users mailing list
Received on Wed Sep 30 15:01:08 2009