Re: [swish-e] Using ExtractPath to Exclude Some Subdirectory from Search Result

From: Ronny Rahardjo <rrahardjo(at)>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 23:25:56 GMT

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, but where can I find out what my swish-e
config file is? Which file should I check? Our swish.cgi is using
swish.conf. Also, please let me know what may caused this problem. Our
search result is like this: (with extra '/')

all of the results is pointing to the same page. Do you know what may caused
the issue?