Re: [swish-e] Max records in sort buffer

From: Thomas den Braber <thomas(at)not-real.delos.nl>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 07:58:04 GMT
Peter,

I use the Perl API with swish-e 2.4.7.
Yes I do sort on properties but even swishrank will slow down if there are
many results.

I only show about 50 results and go with 'seek' to the next 50 results.

Browsing trough a search that returns 100000 hits and a search that
returns only 1000 hits is about 900% slower  (300ms vs 40ms).
With 500000 hits is takes seconds to complete the search.

Any idea how to speed this up for ?

Thanks,

--
Thomas den Braber