[swish-e] building swish-e-2.4.5 using gcc 4

From: Judith Retief <JudithR(at)not-real.inet.co.za>
Date: Thu Jul 09 2009 - 13:28:27 GMT
  I've built swish-e-2.4.5 from the tarball on various slackware and debian versions, typically using gcc 3.x versions. Compilations always went smoothly. Now I'm attempting a build on slackware 12.1.0, which comes with gcc 4.2.3.

  I get compliation errors when /usr/include/regex.h is included from swish.h, included from search.c

  Anyone run into this problem? Do you know if it's a problem with my slackware installation, gcc?

  Any ideas or pointers on where I can start appreciated

  Tx
  Judith