Re: [swish-e] err: Missing Parameter. Use –h for options. [Windows Vista]

From: Derek J Roscoe <derek.roscoe(at)not-real.lexhold.com>
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 16:12:55 GMT
Thank you, Peter.

I am now working in command prompt and keep getting the following error message:

" '$' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Do I need to create a make file first?  I have downloaded make 3.81; as suggested in the many forums I have since been through and will continue to pursue.

Thanks again for your help, I truly appreciate it.   I really want to understand this program  and make it work for my web application.
DEREK J ROSCOE l director l 1500 bull lea road - suite 110 l lexington, kentucky 40511-1267 usa