[swish-e] err: Missing Parameter. Use –h for options. [Windows Vista]

From: Arek Moscoe <arekmoscoe(at)not-real.rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 04:02:01 GMT
I am new to Swish-e and have downloaded swish-e-2.4.7-win32.exe.

When launching the Swish-e application file the following message "err: Missing Parameter.  Use –h for
options." keeps coming up.  The commd prmpt window stays up for a second and shuts down.

I have tried locating and installing buildswishe.pland various other methods suggested in the archives, but nothing seems to work.

Please tell me what I am missing to/need to do to move this project forward.  thanks and I will keep searching for a solution until I hear back from you.  Thanks in advance for your help!

-trancendence