Re: [swish-e] PDF titles

From: Philip Brodd <pbrodd(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 15:39:33 GMT
Edit the document properties of your PDF files, specifically the Title and
Summary fields.  In Adobe Acrobat (unsure about other PDF tools), select
properties > summary... from the file menu.  Title and Summary are under the
Description tab.

The _pdf2html.pl filter script calls the pdfinfo program to extract document
properties. It then joins the title and summary fields to create the HTML
title you see in search results.

Phil