Re: [swish-e] SWISH-E in Windows 2000 and IIS 5.0

From: Jorge Valverde <jvalverde(at)not-real.santillana.com.pe>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2009 - 18:05:51 GMT
Thanks, David:

I saw $strSearchEngine and $arySearchSiteIndices and they are OK, they are
working very good in Windows 2003 and Windows XP.

The command line (C:/SWISH-E/bin/swish-e.exe -m 25 -f
C:/SWISH-E/bin/idx.infotext -w lima) works Ok in DOS. The problem is in the
web. Do you can help me? I think that is a thing special with Windows 2000
and IIS 5.0. I gave all permissions to the files cmd.exe and swish-e.exe. Is
the command exec of PHP?

Thanks very much again,
Jorge