Re: [swish-e] Undefined Symbol SetEnvironmentVariableA

From: Grimes, Dean <DGRIMES(at)>
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 11:26:33 GMT
Actually what I'll probably do when I have some time to work on it is
add #ifdef's around it. I was in a hurry to put together a proof of
concept in order to determine feasibility. So I just tried the previous
release to see if it would compile, and it did. Right now I'm
prototyping a demo for our Store Operations group and I'm still working
out the integration aspects into our system.