Re: [swish-e] Swish-e Module with PHP

From: Zhou Xiang <xiz407(at)>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 22:07:55 GMT
I tried this:

   $s = new Swish("index.swish-e");
   $sw = $s->prepare();
   $results = $sw->execute("beyondsteel");  //"beyondsteel" is the keyword

But it still cannot retrieve any results. It just prints out:

"Found 0 results"

But when i execute "swish-e -w beyondsteel" from the command line, it
retrieves the correct page.
And it is also strange that when i re-index the file, none of the files on
the server is modified. Do you know where is the index file located? And
which files are index? Thank you very much!

Another question is, where can i find the original PHP extension for