[swish-e] Swish-e Module with PHP

From: Zhou Xiang <xiz407(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 20:58:12 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having some trouble calling Swish-e functions in PHP.
I downloaded all the files and followed the instructions on the README file.

This is my phpinfo page, it shows that the swish-e module is installed
under PHP:
http://digital.lib.lehigh.edu/info.php

But when i test the function under PHP using the following functions,
it does not work:

<?php
if(!extension_loaded('swishe')) {
	dl('./swishe.so');
}
$module = 'swishe';
$functions = get_extension_funcs($module);

echo "Functions available in the test extension:<br>\n";
foreach($functions as $func) {
    echo $func."<br>\n";
}
echo "<br>\n";
$function = 'confirm_' . $module . '_compiled';
if (extension_loaded($module)) {
	$str = $function($module);
} else {
	$str = "Module $module is not compiled into PHP";
}
echo "$str\n<br>";
?>

Then i load up the source file in my browser, i get the following:

Functions available in the test extension:
Module swishe is not compiled into PHP

Can anyone help me with this? thank you in advance!

Dennis