Re: [swish-e] Swish 2.7.0 compiling

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 14:45:51 GMT
glertxundi@gmail.com wrote on 02/21/2009 02:40 PM:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've been trying to compile swish-e 2.7.0 daily release. I found some
> troubles when compiling with 'undefined reference' referencing to
> parse_HTML parse_XML and parse_TXT functions if i'm not wrong. The
> problem is that the file 'parser.c' is not included into the swish-e
> library. To solve this I added parser.c and parser.h to the variable
> "libswish_e_la_SOURCES" in both 'src/Makefile.am' and 'src/Makefile.in'.

thanks for the report.

I'm a little suspicious though, since libswishe is for searching only,
and should not need the parser. Also, I've compiled 2.6 branch (the
version shows 2.7.0 in configure per the +1 schema for development
numbering) on several different machines without those errors.

Please let us know which compiler, platform, etc., you are using, and
what the exact error message(s) were.

Thanks.