[swish-e] Document Summary not displaying on Results page

From: Jay Larson <jlarson(at)not-real.JJKELLER.COM>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 22:30:50 GMT
But only for the spidering method.

I have several configurations set up to index our intranet.  The bulk of the content is indexed using the file system.  Any information stored in a database, I have created pages that just list the records with a link to the page that will display the information.  I then have a config file use the spidering with a depth of 2 to index the pages that display the individual records in the intranet format.

The pages that are indexed with the filesystem display fine, search words are highlighted, proper number of words around highlighted word, all that.  But any of the results that are indexed via the spidering get returned, and are correct, don't display anything for the body.

A sample of one of the config files:

IndexDir http://internal.intranet.com/Corporate/news/swishnewsarchive.asp
IndexFile /www/internal.intranet.com/swish/news.index
IndexName "News index"
IndexDescription "This is an index for the News articles."
IndexPointer "http://internal.intranet.com/"
IndexAdmin "Jay Larson, jlarson@jjkeller.com"
MetaNames swishtitle swishdocpath first author dept
IndexContents HTML* .htm .html .shtml .asp
IndexContents TXT*  .txt .log .text .pdf
IndexContents XML*  .xml
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 10000
StoreDescription TXT* 10000
IndexReport 0
ParserWarnLevel 9
IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking yes
ReplaceRules replace "http://internal.intranet.com/Corporate/news/swishnewsarchive.asp" "http://internal.intranet.com/newsarchive.asp"
ReplaceRules replace "http://internal.intranet.com/Corporate/news/News.asp" "http://internal.intranet.com/news.asp"
WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz\&#;0123456789.@|,-'"[](~!@$%^{}_+?
IndexComments 0
MaxDepth 2
Delay 0
TmpDir /home/username/swish/temp/
SpiderDirectory /usr/local/swish-e-2.2.3/src/

As you can see, the version is 2.2.3.  It is on our list to upgrade this year.

Thanks,

Jay Larson
Intranet Developer
JJ Keller & Assoc., Inc.