[swish-e] SPIDER_QUIET != quiet=>1

From: Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-swish-e(at)>
Date: Tue Jan 20 2009 - 15:00:41 GMT

While reading the docs for I noticed the following:

           If this is true then normal, non-error messages will be supressed.
           Quiet mode can also be set by setting the environment variable
           SPIDER_QUIET to any true value.

I do have "quiet => 1," in my spider.config, however running:

	/usr/bin/swish-e -v 0 -c /var/www/critik/swish/swish.config -S prog

still outputs:

	/usr/lib/swish-e/ Reading parameters from '/var/www/critik/swish/spider.config'

Only when using:

	SPIDER_QUIET=1 /usr/bin/swish-e -v 0 -c /var/www/critik/swish/swish.config -S prog

do I get a really silent output, which is useful for cron.

Buglet or feature?

Users mailing list