Re: [swish-e] Symbolic Link ????

From: Lee Anne Caputo <l.caputo(at)not-real.braysing.com>
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 03:15:41 GMT
Thank you very much for your help! It worked!

--
Lee Anne Caputo, Technical Support
Bray & Lunsford, PA

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the
addressee and may contain legally privileged or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the e-mail, and any
attachments, is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the
original and any copy of the e-mail.