Re: [swish-e] Standolne ODT to html converter for custom DirTree.pl

From: Uriel Avalos <amscopub-pcshop(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 15:43:58 GMT
Really? So you can just use the regular XML parser? That's cool.

Note that I found other odt filters that don't require openoffice:

https://www.arsaperta.org/odftoolsen.html
http://odt2html.gradsoft.ua/Odt2Html.html

The first one is a perl script and it seems to work. Haven't tried the other one. However, since the regular XML parser will do the trick, they may not be necessary.