Re: [swish-e] Probelm in output display

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2008 - 14:11:52 GMT
poonam sati wrote on 09/29/2008 04:01 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Swish-e for indexing html file in my system.It is displaying many
> extra characters before indexed words (in the form of boxes).Can you hepl me
> with this.config file and output files are attached for analysis.
>
> OS                  -windows xp
> Swish version   swish-e-2.4.5-win32.exe
> Config file and output file are attached.

you attachments came through all garbled so I'm not sure what you sent.

Offhand it sounds like your "extra characters" are the result of either
(a) an encoding issue or (b) you are indexing more content than you expect.

Try reproducing the issue with 1 .html file, turning on the debugging
options with the -T option to see exactly what terms are being indexed.