Re: [swish-e] 2.4.5 > Warning: document '...' has no content

From: Brad Bauer <bbauer(at)>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2008 - 15:10:43 GMT
In there is a line similar to $content = $response.decoded;  If I
changed this line to $content = $response.content the content showed up
correctly.  There is obviously some sort of conflict between the new and our server.

Since is an independent 'prog', it dawned on me that I could run
the old version of spider along with the new version of swish-e.  So that is
the route I ended up taking.  It's not the most glamorous solution, but I
don't have time to debug code I know little about.

B Bauer